Monday, December 8, 2008

Long overdue...

It seems my new blog is already a very neglected one! I've been so busy these last couple months that I haven't had the chance to keep it updated! Now that the Christmas rush is almost over I have time to show a little of what I've been up to. Prepare for a long post!

Fall family photos for the picture perfect family...

And another beautiful family...




A sweet little boy...






LOVE the red hair on this brother and sister


And an adorable, serious little girl and her family...




A sweet baby boy and his adoring parents





Adorable brothers


A precious baby girl





Wonderful parents-to-be



Another sweet baby boy



My in-laws (this is the view from their home in Vernon!)

And finally, if you've stayed with me this far, I have to show off my own wonderful boys! I was so happy that Lucas stood still long enough for just one picture for the Christmas card :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home